1. Collection of your Personal Information
Visual Thrive may collect personally identifiable information from you when you voluntarily provide it to us, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site.
2. Automatically Collected Information and Cookies
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Visual Thrive. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Visual Thrive Site.
Our Site may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, a cookie helps Visual Thrive to recall your specific information and preferences on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the Site, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Visual Thrive features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Site you visit.
3. Use of your Personal Information
In general, Visual Thrive collects and uses your personal information to operate its Site and deliver the services you have requested. For example:
- When you subscribe to our e-newsletter, we will use the email address you provided in order to send you the e-newsletter you requested.
- When you provide payment and shipping information in connection with placing an order, we will use your personal information to fulfill that order.
- When we automatically collect information through your use of the Site, including through cookies, we do in order to determine what Visual Thrive services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Visual Thrive to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
- Visual Thrive may also use your personal information to inform you of other products or services available from Visual Thrive and its affiliates unless you have indicated to us that you do not wish to receive such information). Please see section 9 regarding your choices and right to opt out of our marketing messages.
- We may also process your information to meet our other compliance and regulatory duties, for example to retain certain records.
Where permitted by applicable law, we may also use anonymous, de-identified, or aggregate information that does not reasonably identify you for any purpose.
4. Sharing Information with Third Parties
Visual Thrive does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties for their own marketing purposes.
Visual Thrive may share data with others as described below:
- With trusted service providers to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Visual Thrive, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- In connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, sale of certain of our ownership interests, assets, or both, or other corporate change, including without limitation, during the course of any due diligence process.
- To conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Visual Thrive or the site such as to comply with a subpoena, bankruptcy proceedings, or similar legal process, or in response to lawful requests by public authorities.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Visual Thrive.
- To act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Visual Thrive, or the public.
If we would like to use your personal information for any purposes other than those described, or as otherwise permitted under applicable law, we will obtain your prior consent.
This Site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
6. Security of your Personal Information
Visual Thrive secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Visual Thrive uses the following methods for this purpose:
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
7. Children Under Thirteen
Visual Thrive does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. Should we become aware that any personal data is stored regarding a child under 13, we will follow our internal processes to delete this information as soon as is reasonably possible.
8. Disconnecting your Visual Thrive Account from Third Party Websites
You will be able to connect your Visual Thrive account to third party accounts. BY CONNECTING YOUR VISUAL THRIVE ACCOUNT TO YOUR THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE CONTINUOUS RELEASE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO OTHERS (IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS ON THOSE THIRD PARTY SITES). IF YOU DO NOT WANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, TO BE SHARED IN THIS MANNER, DO NOT USE THIS FEATURE. You may disconnect your account from a third-party account at any time. Users may disconnect their accounts from third-party websites by visiting the "Sign in" page. Users may also contact us via email or telephone.
9. Your Choices and Rights
With respect to the collection of your information, if you do not want your information collected, please do not submit it to us. If you have already submitted information and would like to review, correct or remove it from our records, please contact us.
10. External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
12. Contact Information
Visual Thrive LLC
5600 Post Road, #114-322
East Greenwich, Rhode Island 02818
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: 401-441-3327
Effective as of June 14, 2021