Nick & Joan's Place
1633 Warwick Ave., Warwick, RI, 02889
Nick and Joan Degaitas opened ‘Nick’s Place’ on March 14, 1984, continuing the tradition that Nick’s father, John, started on Cranston St. in Providence. As the years progressed, the named changed to ‘Nick and Joan’s Place’, still run by the Degaitas family and still serving the ham carved right off the bone. Let our family serve yours!